Latest Driving & DMV Information Class B

Applying for a Kansas CDL - Class B License

by Joshua on Sep 03, 2014.
Filed under: Kansas
A "commercial driver's license (CDL)": is usually required for driving large trucks, buses, and vehicles carrying hazardous materials. A Class B CDL is required for any vehicle or vehicle combination with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of greater than 26,000 pounds, towing equal to or less than 10,000 pounds. The most common examples of Class B vehicles are straight trucks, buses, and trucks towing smaller units. This article will go over how to app... Read More