Terms & Conditions
By using this site you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. UNDERSTANDING OF NON RELATION TO FEDERAL, STATE, COUNTY OR CITY GOVERNMENT. You understand that this site or its products is not endorsed or affiliates with any government entity, including any federal, state, county, city department, bureau, division or agency. By using the acronym "DMV" or the phrases "Department of Motor Vehicle" we are not claiming any affiliation with any government run agency.
3. AS IS NATURE OF INFORMATION. This site, the study guides, practice tests and all information contained within have been compiled from a variety of diverse sources. We have used our best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided but make no guarantees about its accuracy, relevance or validity. This information is subject to change from time to time without notice and is provided for information purposes only. You assume the risk that this information may be inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete or inconsistent with other choices.
Futhermore, Company strongly recommends that you read and completely familiarize yourself with your state's driving rules, regulations and laws beyond the information presented in the Materials and this Site. It is your responsibility to learn all laws, signs and regulations for the state in which you are seeking a license.
You FURTHER understand that the phrase "CHEAT SHEETS" does not imply any malicious or illegal acts by Site or Company and that the phrase "CHEAT SHEET" is used strictly as slang for "STUDY GUIDE." All information within the Materials has been obtained through publicly available information. None of the information provided within the Materials or Site allows anyone to cheat, deceive, undermine or otherwise circumvent obtaining any knowledge that is not available publicly.
We MAKE NO GUARANTEE that the questions and answers we present in our Materials will actually be asked on your DMV written test. Company has no prior access to each state's actual DMV testing systems and, as such, has no prior knowledge of what questions will be asked.
You understand that any non-English translations may be translated by a computer and may be inaccurate or have grammatical issues. You understand that no refunds will be issued based on the quality of any translations provided and using the Product in translated form is done at your own volition.
4. SITE AVAILABILITY. We make no guarantees regarding uptime or availability of the Site or Materials purchased.
5. FORMAT OF GUIDES. Some of our "cheat sheets" or "study guides" are provided in "Flash Paper" format, which requires You, the customer, to have Adobe Flash installed to view the guides. Refunds will not be extended based on a lack of installation of Adobe Flash, which is available free-of-charge from Abobe.com.
6. TERMS OF SALE. You acknowledge that you are authorized to purchase any of the goods or services offered on this Site. You understand that the sale will take place between You and DMVCheatSheets. You further agree that any purchases made will be done with an authorized credit card, issued to you, of which you have full legal approval and capacity to purchase said products. You understand that you will have unlimited access to the purchased material for ONE YEAR from the date of purchase, after which time you will need to repurchase any expired material. You understand that all sales are final and only subject to a refund as outlined in our guarantee ( https://www.dmvcheatsheets.com/refund ). Furthermore, you acknowledge that the purchased material is delivered over the Internet and may be delivered in Abobe Flash or in Adobe PDF format ONLY and will not be delivered through any "offline" methods, including but not limited to US Postal mail or facsimile. You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any computer software or hardware problems, including but not limited to printing the guides, opening and viewing the guides and zooming and changing guide colors and that it is your responsibility to seek third-party assistance in the event of any problems outside of delivery (via the Internet) of any purchases by Company.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The following guidelines are provided for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by Company and provided under the license granted here. The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download. You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by Company in writting. You acknowledge that Company reserves the right to revoke the license and for any reason. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Company copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, EXPENSE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.
Certain images and icons are owned by the following individuals:
- Test Icon by Saktianto Adhi Pambudi from NounProject.com
- Report by HideMaru from NounProject.com
- Driver's License by Aham Brahma from NounProject.com
- Backup by Ralf Schmitzer from NounProject.com
- Pass by IconMark from NounProject.com
- Blank Page by Damian Hetman from NounProject.com
8. GRANT OF LICENSE. By purchasing a Guide from the Site or Company, you are granted a non-exclusive, revocable limited license to view the purchased Material on no more than THREE (3) Computers. As stated, you may NOT share, redistribute, post, sell, modify or copy these Materials in any way for personal, commercial or private use.
9. THIRD PARTY AFFILIATIONS. From time to time Company may offer products or services ("Offerings") from third-party web sites or businesses. Company has no control or liabilty for these third party offerings. As such, Company makes no guarantees or claims regarding the quality, performance, accuracy or legality of these offerings. The inclusion of these offerings is strictly for your convenience and selection of these Offerings is optional. Any third party Offering accessed is done entirely at your own risk, regardless of our promotion or recommendation of said Offering.
10. OUTBOUND LINKS. The Site features a number of external links to various third-party websites, including sites owned by Government entities, such as DMV websites for specific states. Inclusion of these links does not represent any relationship between Company, this Site and Government agencies. Furthermore, any material on third-party websites linked to from this Site is the ownership and responsibility of the linked site. Please see each external site's terms and conditions for their unique policies.
11. INBOUND LINKS. You are welcome to link to this Site from any site that is not illegal, obscene, unethical, promotes abusive or unsafe driving, violence or illegal acts. Company reserves the right to request immediate removal of any inbound links to this Site under US Copyright laws. By linking to this site you are not granted any form of a license to our products, copyrights or intellectual property.
12. PROHIBITED ACTIONS. The Company imposes certain restrictions on your use of the Site. You are prohibitied from violating or attempting to violate any of the following without limitation: (a) the security controls of this site that prevent unauthorized access to content or for-purchase Materials; (b) accessing for-purchase Materials without an authenticated purchase; (c) attempting to scan or probe for site or security vulnerabilities; (d) attempting to cause any DOS (denial of service) attacts or any other means that would result in this Site becoming inaccessible to others; (e) using this site to send e-mail, promotions, direct mail or advertisements for any products and services without an express license in writing from Company. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
13. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. Site represents and warrants that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT, SERVICES AND MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR MATERIALS IN THE SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO IT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, DESIGN, ACCURACY, CAPABILITY, SUFFICIENCY, SUITABILITY, CAPACITY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, COMPATIBILITY OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE OR SUCH SERVICES, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ARE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES OR EXPENSES, COST OF COVER, OR LOST DATA THAT ARISE IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THE SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR MATERIALS IN, OR FUNCTIONS OF, THE SITE, PROVISION OF, OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). IN ADDITION, WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREOF.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT NOTICE (18 U.S.C. 2701-2711): WE MAKE NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE LINKED TO THE SITE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF THE INFORMATION, E-MAIL ADDRESSES, REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, DISK SPACE, COMMUNICATIONS, CONFIDENTIAL OR TRADE-SECRET INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT TRANSMITTED OVER NETWORKS ACCESSED BY THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN CORRESPONDENCE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR TO DENY ACCESS TO THE SITE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
16. SUBMISSIONS You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Materials ("Submissions"), provided by you to Company are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
18. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS. User may not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its duties under this Agreement without our prior written consent. Despite such consent, no assignment shall release the assignor of any its obligations or alter any of its primary obligations to be performed under the Agreement. This Agreement is made solely for the benefit of the parties to this Agreement and their respective successors and assignees, and no other person or entity shall have or acquire any right by virtue of this Agreement. If any party fails to perform its obligations because of strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, embargoes, acts of God, inability to obtain labor or materials or reasonable substitutes for labor or materials, governmental restrictions, government regulations, governmental controls, judicial orders, enemy or hostile governmental action, civil commotion, fire or other casualty, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the party obligated to perform, then that party's performance shall be excused. No party has been induced to enter into this Agreement by, nor is any party relying on, any representation or warranty outside those expressly set forth in this Agreement. If a court or an arbitrator of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid in whole or in part for any reason, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, or portions of them, will not be affected. No waiver of a breach, failure of any condition, or any right or remedy contained in or granted by the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party waiving the breach, failure, right, or remedy. No waiver of any breach, failure, right, or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of any other breach, failure, right, or remedy, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless the writing so specifies. The headings in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall neither affect the construction or interpretation of any provision in this Agreement nor affect any of the rights or obligations of the parties under this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms of this Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings or agreements of the parties.
19. COPYRIGHT POLICY The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, the Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please file a notice of infringement with the Company's copyright agent containing the information specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. The notice of infringement shall include:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; n electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
20. CONTACTING COMPANY. You may contact the company at the following address:
DMV Study Guides, Inc
19825 North Cove Rd, #173
Cornelius, NC 28031
help (at) dmvcheatsheets (dot) com.