Latest Driving & DMV Information Tanker test

Commercial Driverís License: Endorsement N for Tanker Vehicles

by Joshua on Feb 13, 2014.
Filed under: Commercial Driver's Licence
Any vehicle that carries a liquid in a tank with a capacity to carry 1,000 gallons or more is defined as a tanker vehicle. Most drivers of tanker vehicles need an ìNî endorsement on their commercial driverís license to drive their tanker. Depending on the liquid you are transporting, you may also need "an ìHî endorsement": for hazardous materials. This guide will cover the ìNî endorse... Read More