Latest Driving & DMV Information Illinois Commercial License

Applying for a Illinois CDL - Endorsement H (Hazardous Materials)

by Joshua on Sep 24, 2014.
Filed under: Illinois
If you have a valid driver’s license and want to work for a commercial company driving a vehicle, getting a special license in the "state of Illinois": is a requirement. This special license is known as a CDL license. It is a bit more difficult to obtain this license than what it is to obtain a regular driver’s license, but every single day there are many people who are obtaining their CDL and working for various companies around the state. When ... Read More