Latest Driving & DMV Information CDL P Endorsement

The Passenger Endorsement: How to Drive Passengers with Your CDL

by Joshua on Jan 15, 2014.
Filed under: Commercial Driver's Licence
If you are looking to drive vehicles with the means of transporting fifteen passengers or more, then you will need to obtain a "Commercial Drivers License (CDL)": at a registered DMV centre. The DMV operates and standardises all driving tests to ensure that everyone on the road is a safe driver with equal skills. Those who are already in possession of a CDL may submit to have the Passenger (P) endorsement added to their license. h3. What is the Co... Read More