North Carolina Learner's Permit Test
The North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (NC DMV) is responsible for issuing driver’s learner’s permits, driver’s licenses, vehicle title and registration, promoting highway safety and record keeping. It is important to note that even if you have a license from another state, everyone moving to North Carolina MUST take a WRITTEN TEST to get their license!
Study Material AvailableDMVCheatSheets.com offers a variety of options to help you easily prepare for and pass the North Carolina Learner's Permit Test.
- North Carolina DMV Cheat Sheet
- North Carolina DMV Online Practice Test
Getting a North Carolina Learner’s Permit
A learner’s permit is required for all new drivers’ license applicants in the state of North Carolina. There is no length of time required for those drivers over the age of 18 to drive on a permit before taking the driver’s test, but anyone under the age of 18 must follow the proper time restrictions during the process.
Requirements for getting a learner’s permit
For applicants under the age of 18 that are getting their license for the first time, there are several pieces of required documents you must bring to the DMV when you apply. These include two proofs of identification, proof of citizenship in the form of a Social Security card and certificate proofs. You must also provide proof of a supervising driver in the form of a parent or guardian, grandparent or licensed driver approved by the parent or legal guardian in advance. In addition bring with you the required fee of 15 dollars.
- North Carolina Learner's Permit Info
- North Carolina Driver's Handbook
- North Carolina DMV Website
- North Carolina DMV Locations
- FREE North Carolina DMV Permit Practice Test 2014
- Driver's Learning Permit in North Carolina
- Driving Requirements in the State of North Carolina
- DMV Test Questions and Answers for the North Carolina DMV
- Types of Driver’s Licenses in North Carolina
- All Articles...