New Jersey Motorcycle Written Test
The mission of the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC or DMV) is “To promote motor vehicle safety for our citizens by delivering secure, effective and professional motor vehicle services, and to achieve public trust and confidence in the quality and integrity of those services.” The NJ MVC is responsible for motorcycle licensing, violations, inspections.
All residents operating a motorcycle in New Jersey must have a motorcycle endorsement on their existing driver license or a separate motorcycle license.
Anyone under the age of 18 is required to take the Motorcycle Safety Education Program Basic Rider Course.
Study Material AvailableDMVCheatSheets.com offers a variety of options to help you easily prepare for and pass the New Jersey Motorcycle Written Test.
- New Jersey Motorcycle Cheat Sheet
- New Jersey Motorcycle Online Practice Test
- NJ MVC Motorcycle Website
- NJ MVC Motorcycle Endorsement
- NJ RideSafe.org Motorcycle Course
- NJ MVC Motorcycle Only License
- I just moved to New Jersey? How do I get my license and vehicle registered?
- New Jersey Motorcycle Laws
- DMVCheatSheets Is Now Mobile!
- What is the difference between a license and a permit in New Jersey?