Latest Driving & DMV Information tanker

Applying for a Utah CDL - Endorsement X (Tanker and Haz Mat) License

by Joshua on Aug 05, 2014.
Filed under: Utah Commercial Driver's Licence
A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is a license that allows you to operate commercial vehicles to transport goods throughout a multiplicity of areas. With a "CDL": you will have the opportunity to transport a variety of cargo as long as you complete the necessary requirements and pass the required "knowledge": and skills tests. If you’re loo... Read More

Obtaining CDL- Endorsement X Bundle (Tanker and Haz Mat)

by Joshua on Feb 28, 2014.
Filed under: Commercial Driver's Licence
Commercial Drivers License (CDL) as it is most commonly called, is a license granted by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) of any state to the candidates interested in driving trucks or buses. Besides providing excellent opportunity to become a commercial driver, CDL also allows the commercial drivers to apply for specific endorsements like school driver, or hazardous vehicle driving or tanker driver. If a CDL driver is interested in driving tank vehicle that is used to carry any liquid g... Read More