Latest Driving & DMV Information new jersey

I just moved to New Jersey? How do I get my license and vehicle registered?

by Lisa on Oct 10, 2012.
Filed under: New Jersey New Jersey Driver's License Written Test, New Jersey Learner's Permit Test, New Jersey Motorcycle Written Test Commercial Driver's Licence, Driver's License, Learner's Permit, Motorcycle
If you have recently moved to New Jersey, you must transfer your out-of-state license within 60 days of your move or before your current license expires, whichever occurs first. Your license cannot be transferred to a New Jersey license if you are under 18 years old. Instead, you must complete the Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. If you are over the age of 18 and have a valid out-of-state driver license, you can visit your MVC office and the road test and knowledge tests... Read More