Latest Driving & DMV Information haz mat

Obtaining CDL- Endorsement X Bundle (Tanker and Haz Mat)

by Joshua on Feb 28, 2014.
Filed under: Commercial Driver's Licence
Commercial Drivers License (CDL) as it is most commonly called, is a license granted by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) of any state to the candidates interested in driving trucks or buses. Besides providing excellent opportunity to become a commercial driver, CDL also allows the commercial drivers to apply for specific endorsements like school driver, or hazardous vehicle driving or tanker driver. If a CDL driver is interested in driving tank vehicle that is used to carry any liquid g... Read More