Latest Driving & DMV Information Virginia CDL license

How to get your Virginia CDL Endorsement H (Hazardous Material) License

by Joshua on Oct 03, 2014.
Filed under: Virginia
If you want to drive a big rig that transport Hazardous Materials, there are a litany of qualifications and standards you must abide by. In order to get a Virginia CDL – Endorsement H , you have to be twenty-one years and not have had your driver’s license revoked by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles. Another thing you have to do is apply for a state to state transportation CDL permit. This will allow you to drive across the United States. You can get this done at a local Virginia DMV... Read More


Since 2008, has helped tens of thousands of people quickly, easily and safely prepare for and pass their DMV written test. offers no-nonsense, professionally written study guides and practice tests for all 50 states. Our site is 256 Bit secured and we have helped over 1.2M drivers quickly, easily and safely obtain their driving license.