Latest Driving & DMV Information VA hazmat license

How to get your Virginia CDL Endorsement H (Hazardous Material) License

by Joshua on Oct 03, 2014.
Filed under: Virginia
If you want to drive a big rig that transport Hazardous Materials, there are a litany of qualifications and standards you must abide by. In order to get a Virginia "CDL – Endorsement H (Hazardous Material)": , you have to be twenty-one years and not have had your driver’s license revoked by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles. Another thing you have to do is apply f... Read More