Latest Driving & DMV Information NY Endorsement H

What is Involved In Getting A New York CDL - Endorsement H (Hazardous Materials)?

by Joshua on Nov 18, 2014.
Filed under: New York
A driver holding a New York CDL must have a "CDL - Endorsement X": or an "H" HazMat license to operate business engine vehicles that convey hazardous materials in order drive freely the sate of New York. You may read more in the Hazardous Materials Manual (CDL-11), CDL Manual (CDL-10) and (MV-500c) —Driver's License Class Descriptions for more details on the subjec... Read More