Latest Driving & DMV Information NC Hazardous Materials

Applying for a North Carolina CDL - Class C License w/ Hazardous Materials Endorsement

by Joshua on Sep 14, 2014.
Filed under: North Carolina
Driving large vehicles designated as commercial class or certain specialty vehicles in the United States requires a commercial driver’s license, or CDL . There are 3 classes of CDLs which are the same in all states. A class A or B license allows for the driving of commercial class vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of over 26,001 pounds. A class C CDL, on the other hand, allows you to drive passenger vehicles that carry 16 or more people (including the driver), or hazardous ma... Read More


Since 2008, has helped tens of thousands of people quickly, easily and safely prepare for and pass their DMV written test. offers no-nonsense, professionally written study guides and practice tests for all 50 states. Our site is 256 Bit secured and we have helped over 1.2M drivers quickly, easily and safely obtain their driving license.