Latest Driving & DMV Information NC Commercial License

Applying for a North Carolina CDL - Class C License w/ Hazardous Materials Endorsement

by Joshua on Sep 14, 2014.
Filed under: North Carolina
Nc map
Driving large vehicles designated as commercial class or certain specialty vehicles in the United States requires a "commercial driver’s license, or CDL": . There are 3 classes of CDLs which are the same in all states. A class A or B license allows for the driving of commercial class vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of over 26,001 pounds. A class C CDL, on the other hand, allows you to drive "passenger vehicles":https://www.dmvcheatsheets... Read More
Nc map