Latest Driving & DMV Information Hazardous Materials Commercial

Applying for a Pennsylvania CDL - Endorsement H (Hazardous Materials)

by Joshua on Sep 12, 2014.
Filed under: Pennsylvania
In order to drive large-sized vehicles in the United States, you need a "Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)": . More specifically, most vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of over 26,001 pounds require a CDL to drive. Specialty vehicles like school busses or hazardous material transports require additional licensing on top of a CDL. These additional privileges are known as endorsements. In order to drive vehicles that deal with hazardous materials ... Read More